You expressly agree to be bound by this Agreement, irrespective of whether You are a registered member or a visitor, by using the information, tools, features and functionality located on this Website. As such, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed herein. The Company expressly states that the Services provided or offered by this Website and the Agreement which You are required to be bound by is meant only for individuals/entities who are permitted to enter into and be bound by a legal contract as per the prevalent laws. By accessing, browsing and using this Website, You agree and acknowledge that You understand this limited and restricted use, and agree that You will not rely on the information and materials contained in this Website for any purposes except as is intended. You further agree that in all actual matters, You are ultimately responsible for determining Your specific requirements.
You acknowledge that the Company may disclose and transfer any information that You provide through this Website to (i) our affiliate or information providers,(ii) or if we are legally bound to disclose any information due to compulsions under law. You consent to the transmission, transfer or processing of such information to, or through, any country in the world, as we deem necessary or appropriate, and by using and providing information through this Website You agree to such transfers.
You expressly agree and acknowledge that usage of the Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. As such, You expressly consent to such monitoring, tracking and recording.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND PRODUCTS
The Company provides an opportunity for You to purchase the Products. Upon placing order, the Company shall ship the Product to You and will be entitled to its payment for the Services.
All Products and information displayed on the Website/s constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as detailed in this Agreement. The Company may accept or reject Your offer in its sole discretion which cannot be contested by You.
The Company, to the best of its knowledge, has displayed or attempts to display on the Website as accurately as is possible, colors of the Products that is displayed on the Website. However, the colors visible to You is solely dependent on Your monitor’s resolution. Hence, no guarantee is provided by the Company regarding Your visibility of the colors on the Website.
3. YOUR OBLIGATION AND COVENANTS TOWARDS THE PRODUCTS
In addition to Your other covenants in this Agreement, by ordering Product/s on the Website You acknowledge and agree that:
- That any non-delivery or wrong delivery of the Products by the Company due to error in the information provided by You, then, any re-delivery cost in addition to the initial cost will be billed to You;
- All information provided by You including your contact details, name and address, bank or credit card details are Yours and authentic and there is no misrepresentation or fraudulent act from Your end;
- That before placing an order You will check the Product description carefully. By placing an order for a Product You agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
4. INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM YOU
5. ORDER FOR AND SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
- You will have to submit Your Order for the purchase of the Product as detailed under the Website
- Once the order is submitted it expresses intention to purchase the Product and the same may not be cancelled except as provided hereunder.
- Based on the information provided by You and subject to the Company's verification of the same, the Orders will be accepted by the Company for processing.
- All orders will be processed once the Company receives the payment for the Product.
- All orders will be confirmed via e-mail.
- The Company will use its best efforts to ensure that order placed by You is successfully processed subject to the availability of the Product/s.
6. PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The prices for Product/s are described on the Website and are incorporated into these terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees(INR). The prices, products and services are subject to change at the Company's discretion.
- In the event of any inadvertent mistake by the Company in quoting the price, the Company will notify You of the error before Your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel Your Order.
- The Company accepts the following form of payments: a) Online payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking b) Cash Deposit on our bank account or stores.
- You agree, understand, confirm and state that the card details provided by You to transact on the Website will be correct, accurate and is owned by You. In the event You use the card belonging to any third party, then, You confirm that you have been authorized to or expressly permitted by such third party to use the card for making payments.
- The Company will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User.
- In addition to all other remedies available under law and equity and as detailed under this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to recover the cost of Product/s, collection charges, attorney's charges etc., from an User using the Website fraudulently. Further, the Company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION
- The Company will make the delivery on a 'best effort' basis after acceptance of Your order. Subject to events beyond the Company's control, the Product/s will be shipped within 2 days of the acceptance of the order.
- The Company will communicate the dispatch details to You and will ship the Product/s to the mailing address provided by You while placing the order. If you do not receive the Product/s within a reasonable period of time, You should immediately notify the Company.
- You have an obligation to forthwith check the Product/s for accuracy upon receipt of the same.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel an order in case the order request is not acceptable to the Company. Upon such cancellation, the Company will refund the money to You. Any such cancellation shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and You will have no right to contest the same. The reasons for cancellation could be due to non-availability of the Product/s, in accuracy in Product or pricing information or due to reasons of any fraud or wrong usage of payment mechanism adopted by You. Any cancellation will be intimated to You by the Company.
8. REGISTRATION AND USE
You agree and understand that You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all information provided to the Company while registering Yourself, which includes Your login ID, e-mail address and the passwords for the same. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your e-mail address password or account and You shall ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session.
9. ACCESS & USE
Your access and use of this Website may be interrupted from time to time for any of the several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the Website or other actions that the Website, in its sole discretion, may elect to take. We at the Company utilize our best efforts to provide the Services without any interruptions or hindrance, however, we do not warrant that the function, operation, security or accessibility of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a user of the Website, You agree that Your access will be subject to these terms and conditions and that access is undertaken at Your own risk. We shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to Your use of or inability to access the Website.
10. COLLLECTION OF DATA
The Company states that the data provided by You shall belong solely and exclusively to You. As such, You are permitted to remove or delete the data, so provided, either in full or any portion, at any point in time as You desire. The Company requests You to notify the Company of such removal or deletion.
In the event, You desire the Company to remove or delete all or any portion of the data belonging to You, then, the same needs to be provided in writing to the Company. Upon receipt of such written request, the Company will do the needful forthwith and notify You of the same. The Company will not retain any copies of such data on its server or in any other place.
In this regard, the Company warrants that it cannot access such deleted material at any point in time. Any contact, information or access that the Company had towards such data or material or accounts will cease forthwith. However, certain portions of Your data, which the Company had maintained on its servers may remain either in backups or in transaction logs. These are maintained only for the specific purpose of backup or to provide Services to You in the event of any malfunction or damage to our server in order to ensure continuity of our service without disruption.
The Company may send You communication, notices or alerts from time to time. These alerts and communication will be sent automatically by the Company to You. Please be informed that you have agreed to receive SMS communication from us that is transactional, promotional & informational in nature. In case You have suppressed the receipt or disabled or marked alerts or communication in general to be junked, the Company recommends You to revise the same and activate the receipt of alerts to Your proper destination. As such any communication from our end will be related to the Services and not any spam mails. Changes to Your email address will apply to all of Your alerts.
12. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU
As the provision of Services includes You providing us with information, data, passwords, usernames, personal identification numbers and other materials and contents, suggestions, ideas, feedback, etc., You are hereby expressly granting us the license and right to utilize the same for and on Your behalf in order to provide the Services.
13. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information You input. We constantly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges. We do not and will not sell or rent Your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time, unless it is in (i) in response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer or government agency or (ii) when You have explicitly or implicitly given Your consent, or (iii) utilize the same for some statistical or other representation without disclosing personal data.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ethos and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.